1.To secure any date, Promediahouse requires a non-refundable booking fee of €350. The balance is due on or before the wedding day. However, please note that you can cancel this contract before the 14th day expires by email and you will be fully refunded.
2. No warranty is given or implied by Promediahouse in respect of the quality of the original, reproductions (copies) or otherwise of the film caused by any circumstances beyond our control. Liability is limited only to moneys paid.
3. A period of 15 days is given to check delivered material for faults or errors. Promediahouse will replace any faulty materials and correct any mistakes free of charge and as quickly as possible. After this 15 day grace period has elapsed, Promediahouse reserves the right to remove all footage from our editing suites.
4. The client have critically viewed samples of Promediahouse work and hereby grants full editorial control to Promediahouse. While we welcome your input and requests in advance of the edit process tarting, with the exception of error correction, any re-edits requested by the client after the final edit is complete may incur an additional charge.
5. For all packages, no travel fees.
6. When filming bride preparations, the location must be within 30 minutes of the ceremony by car. For groom’s preparations the location must be within15 min from bride’s location by car.
7. When filming goes beyond the contracted finish time, an additional fee of €100 per hour will be incurred.
8. It is the costumer’s responsibility to obtain any required permission to film the ceremony, reception and any other locations where filming is to take place. In addition, the client agree to ensure that the necessary arrangements have been made with and the permissions obtained from the people that may be recorded.
9. It is the policy of Promediahouse not to provide unedited, raw footage.
10. While every effort is made by Promediahouse to ensure full working order of equipment, breakdowns can occur. Promediahouse does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to video material arising from breakdown or equipment failure or any other circumstances beyond their control. Promediahouse will endeavour to bring additional equipment to every project, should any breakdown or equipment failure occur.
11. Complimentary drone footage may be included in your wedding film. For safely and to comply with IAA regulations, drones cannot be flown over or in close proximity to groups of people, within 5km of an aerodrome, over urban areas, in civil or military controlled airspace, in restricted areas, or above certain heights.
12. Drone usage cannot be guaranteed as the use of a drone is dependent on many factors beyond our control; such as weather, location and other restrictions. There may also be time constrains making the use of a drone impractical or impossible. The use of the drone is at the sole discretion of Promediahouse. A refund is applicable if it is not possible or practical to use the drone (€100).
13. In certain smaller venues, no hot food is available outside of the wedding reception for non-wedding guests. In such circumstances, Promediahouse requires that the client make provision with the venue that all members of our staff are provided with a hot meal at the same time as the wedding guests.
14. An extra charge may apply for filming and editing additional live performances such as Irish dancers, singing waiters, comedians, firework displays, etc., depending on the scheduled time and duration of the performances.
15. No filming occurs during any part of the wedding meal.
16. Promediahouse always aims to produce the best possible wedding film, and quality can take time. During very busy periods, the delivery lead time can be between three and sixteen weeks from the date when all required materials are supplied by the client.
17. Promediahouse takes all appropriate measures to keep your personal data secure. We only collect information that we require to provide the best possible service See.